Our new billing system will go into effect July 6, 2017.
Please read through the below items to see how your payment process may change.
- In order to prevent online payments from slipping through the cracks, our website bill payment link will be unavailable during the transition time. We will be de-activating the link at 5pm EST on Wednesday, June 28. We will re-activate it as soon as our new system is up and running July 6.
- Automatic bank drafts will continue to be drafted. Your banking information will carry over to the new system and the process will not be affected.
- Online users will need to create an account in the new customer portal using your CID (comparable to the current Web ID) the first time only, then you will use the user name and password you create to log in after that.
- Email bill users will need to access the customer portal after July 6 and re-sign up for this. Everyone currently on email billing will start receiving paper bills again unless the signup process is completed online after the conversion.
- Those of you who have set up automatic recurring payments through our current website will also need to set this up again, after July 6.
- Other minor changes you may notice – your account numbers may change, our ebills will now look like our paper bills, and we will be able to reprint a replica of the bill should you need a replacement for any reason.
- We expect to have the ability to take credit/debit cards in the office by the end of July.
All of us at Bogue Banks Water are very excited about these changes. Our new billing system will be more streamlined and user friendly, but as always, please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns!
November 12, 2019
Why are frozen pipes a problematic?
Because still water freezes more quickly than running water, and water expands as it freezes, freezing temperatures overnight, while no water is moving through...
April 11, 2019
BBWC employees are busy upgrading the water meters in our service area. As a reminder to you, our valued customers, if they see that a customer valve is not functioning, or is missing, our...
September 03, 2018
All of the samples drawn from our main water distribution sources this weekend have tested negative for contaminants. Our technicians will continue to flush the system at various points over the...
June 19, 2018
We are making great progress, thanks to the hard work of our Backflow Inspector, Shaun Toms, and his assistant, Sharon Guthrie. Many thanks and appreciation to them, and to those of you who have...
May 17, 2017
Our new Backflow/Cross Contamination Prevention Policy is off to a great start! Shaun Toms, our Backflow Inspector, is working hard inspecting the properties of our service area to determine the...